Summer Registration Instructions
AYB coordinates two summertime baseball teams: the Ashland Pilots American Legion "A" team and the Ashland Aviators "D2" team. The Ashland Pilots is primarily comprised of AHS varsity players; the D2 team is AHS junior-varsity players, incoming freshmen, and possibly highly skilled incoming 8th graders, as determined by the AYB coaching staff.
If your son played on a Spring 2022 AYB team and is selected to play on the D2 team, it is not necessary to fill out registration forms for the Summer 2022 season. Proceed to the Pay/Donate page to pay the season registration fee.
For players who did not play on a Spring 2022 AYB team and are selected to play for the D2 or Pilots teams:
1. To register a player, download the AYB Registration Form and Medical Release to your computer desktop.
2. Fill out each fillable form, and save them to your computer desktop.
3. Email forms to email@example.com.
4. Go to the Pay/Donate page to pay the season registration fee.
Note - The Ashland Pilots Registration form is also necessary if the player is competing for the summer American Legion team.
2022 Summer Fees
- If your child played on the 2022 Ashland High School baseball team, the registration fee is $210. And fill out the Ashland Pilots registration form below.
- If your child is an incoming 8th or 9th grader, the summer fee is $105 for the "D2" Aviators team.
- The "D2" Aviators team will be coached by Navarro Chandler and Ron Albano. The Ashland Pilots will be coached by Kory Shrader and Jerrold Rountree.
- Games begin mid-June and run through late July. See the Schedule page.
- Games are against other Rogue Valley teams and may require travel as far as Grants Pass and Cave Junction.
- Home games will be at North Mountain Park.